Future Projects - Toronto 4367
Toronto once had the largest fleet of PCC cars in North America. Toronto 4367 was built by the St. Louis Car Company and partially assembled by the Canadian Car & Foundry in 1948 and remained in service until 1989. The streetcar was donated by the Toronto Transit Commission to the ERRS immediately after being taken out of service. However, the trucks will require re-gauging from the special Toronto gauge (4' 10 7/8") to standard gauge.
Toronto 4367 in Toronto (May 1, 1989) © Don Scafe, ERRS